Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) / Cleaner made for Display Drivers.(NVIDIA/AMD)

Display Driver Uninstaller is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store).

The AMD/NVIDIA video drivers can normally be uninstalled from the Windows Control panel, this driver uninstaller program was designed to be used in cases where the standard driver uninstall fails, or anyway when you need to thoroughly delete NVIDIA and ATI video card drivers.

The current effect after you use this driver removal tool will be similar as if its the first time you install a new driver just like a fresh, clean install of Windows. As with any tool of this kind, we recommend creating a new system restore point before using it, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.

This tool act similar to what Driver sweeper do + the extra mentioned above.

If you have problem installing older driver or newer one, give it a try as there are some reports that it fix thoses problems.

RECOMMENDED USAGE :

-The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best and using the button#2 (Clean+restart) are the recommended options.

-You do NOT need to uninstall the driver before using DDU.

- I would like to gather feedback from you guys. Tell me if it was success or not.
make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).

-For people with driver problem, if this tool gave you any success into fixing some issues your are currently experiencing, please share your result.

Keep note that NVIDIA/AMD did not have anything to do with this, I do not work at or for NVIDIA/AMD and they should not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with this application.

Download

(Quoted from Wagnard's post at the NVIDIA Forums)