First off im pretty new to ATi after many years firmly sat in the green team, secondly the cars works more than acceptably at the stock settings, but ater getting th emax out of CCC (800/1000) I have been looking for ways of getting a bigger OC for benching, and heres where you good people come in

I have tried:

CCC - Max OC is 800/1000 - whack it straight up on both cores and away I go, jobs a good un but I want more !

ATI Tools - Just doesnt appear to work - After some Googling it may appear that it isnt compatable with the 4800 series - is this correct or am I just doing things plain wrong ?

I adjust the slider and the numbers just revert back to 0 - also CPUz doesnt show any increase in the clock speeds

ATI Tray Tools - Appears to "work" but I then get artifacts at 800/1000 - Which I know the card can "handle" as CCC achieves these speeds - I dont see why this is the case?

Rivatuna - Basically the same as ATI TT in that it "works" as in applies the overclock, but artifacts well below the 800/1000 I can get from CCC.

Any advise / suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

TB