I recieved this motherboard about 3 days ago now, and up till now i cannot fault it!

About the Motherboard:

The EVGA nForce 780i "FTW" is very similar to the Origional 780i but its been modified slightly!

as you can see it now has 100% Capaciters... 8 Phase power.... a modifiable vdroop

but thats all fair play, so do some of the high end Asus boards.....

What i really like about EVGA is there Quality, i personally believe they are very high top quality motherboards and have a awsome RMA! another good thing about EVGA is there 90day step up allwoing you to Upgrade within 90 days of purchace, which helps when it comes to staying futrue proof.... (if that makes sence lol)

when i got the mother board i wasnt sure if i should install it that night or the next day (seing as i had spent the day in hospital) so wasnt in the best mood! but i decided to do it, after backing up i burnt off my Vista x64 Disk and put the mother board in,

i then went to boot the computer but forgot to press F8, strangely Vista booted in to Vista, and did not ask me to re-activate it self... thinking this was odd i rebooted a few times, installed new drivers, rebooted and strangely it allowed me to carry on..... not asking for activation again....

I then rebooted, went in to the bios and started playing with the over clock, my old mother board (the EVGA 680i) didnt ever seem to allow me to go over 4ghz on my QX9650 but with this mobo i quite easerly got it up to 4.2ghz with no problem, + it stayed pretty good temp wise (below 40oC @ Load)

Conclusion:

This motherboard is really exacly how they have advertised it, its FTW (For the win) its a high preformer, awsome overclocking potential and added 3000 to my 3D Marks 06 score with no overclock at all

Recomend to all

sorry for this being rushed been working all day n wanted to make it quick lol (will update at a later date )