Hello all, decided to sign up and read up before i take my first overclocking steps lol. Im not looking to go with watercooling but to get as far as i can with fans and heatsinks. Ive stressed my pc and so far all the temps look quite low except for the NB which is hitting 50 degrees max and the south 45 everything else is mid to late thirties. The CPU is always quite low but as im using the original fan/heatsink that came with the chip im looking for something alot better, open to suggestions. Also ive read people are removing the heatpipes and heatsinks from the maximus board and cleaning the underside to remove some of the thermal paste etc to improve cooling on the NB and SB, is this worthwhile doing and is there anything else i do to improve heat loss in that area. Im just trying to get the temps as low as i can before atempting any kind of overclocking.

Case wise im using the Antec 1200 and have filled every fan bay possible. the temps ive written above are on low fan setings which are not to noisy, full power temps drop up to 10 degrees but sounds like an aircraft carrier. Specs below.