Thread: Diskeeper 2011 Professional

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thankfully their trial of Diskeeper 2011 has HyperFast enabled so I am trying it atm. I had hoped I could add the HyperFast add-on to my current license but I forgot to ask so I'll check that out on Monday.

HyperFast
    Solid state drives are generally considered to be faster, more powerful, more efficient and in some respects more reliable than hard drives. The problem is, they start out really fast and then quickly start to lose their speed and over time become subject to corruption.

SSDs require that old data be erased before new data is written over it, rather than just writing over the old information like with hard drives. This doubles the wear and tear and can cause major issues.

HyperFast is the first ever solid state drive optimizer that is designed to keep your SSD laptops, desktops and netbooks running at top speeds while also extending the lifespan of your hardware - saving you money in replacement costs.

If you have a solid state drive, we recommend adding HyperFast. Since HyperFast was built to work within Diskeeper 2011, it retains all of the standard features that come with the selected Diskeeper edition you choose for computers that have both a solid state drive and a hard drive.
    Last edited by Lloyd_mcse; 03-12-2011 at 14:23.