After TB kindly gave me his old redundant WC gear and be buying the odd bits that I needed (block, coolant, Barbs and tubing) I have entered the world of watercooling.

For those that don't know me, I'm not into the whole window and UV lights lark that goes hand in hand with WC so my aim, oddly is to create something as bland as physically possible whilst being neat. For reference the system is in and running with pleasing results on the temp front.

The down side is though that I'm not pleased with the aesthetics of it all, currently being more functional than I want it to look. With this in mind your not seeing any pictures....yet.

Phase 2 is under way at the moment and I have a company in Notts making me some brackets to mount the rad on the back of the case (P180B). This will enable me to drastically reduce the loop length and tidy things up no end.

I do how ever have some ?? My current temps (only a single loop sat on a Q9550 OC'd to 3.0G) upon boot are 29-18-28-29, after 10 loops of intel burn test and several hours of prime its max temps are 47 degrees, which i'm really please with (down 15 degrees from 62). But whats going on with core 1 10 degrees cooler than the rest at boot ?

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

Hello btw :P and great effort Mr Yamo.