Towards the end of September I'm almost certainly going to be switching over to AMD, and adding a nice performance increase in the process.

I currently have:

Intel Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 3.7GHz
Gigabyte P35-DS3R
Crucial Ballistix DDR2 800MHz

I'm going to be swapping these out for:

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T / 1090T (Depends if I can get a good deal)
Asrock 890GX Extreme 3
G.Skill Eco DDR3 1600MHz

In addition to these changes, I will also be "upgrading" my current case which is a CM690 to a CM690 II Advanced. Mainly because it looks slightly better and it has the big bonus of being able to fit dual 240mm internal radiators. I just hope that overclockers will have it in stock by the end of September since they are the only retailer who currently sell it with the acrylic window included. Otherwise I'd have to buy the side-panel separately.

I already have a Swiftech MCR-220 and I will be adding another EK 240 Radiator.

I will be using the EK Supreme HF AM3 cpu waterblock.

Below is a rough idea of what it's going to look like inside.

I am using two radiators as I am very interested in adding the GPU in to the mix a few months down the line (maybe a Christmas present) however I can't afford to buy a GPU block along with everything else.

I will also be changing out my Yate Loon fans and swapping them for Sythe Gentle Typhoons which have the best noise to cfm ratio and are supposedly great for medium sized radiators. I want this setup to be as quiet as possible.

I guess that's it for now until things are under-way; which should be toward the end of September / start of October. Please share any thoughts or comments that you may have.