Results 1 to 15 of 101

Thread: My Haswell Setup

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #11
    Administrator Lloyd_mcse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sudbury, Suffolk
    Posts
    2,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark1978 View Post
    So I tried prime 95 last night, on 4.2 and it crashed with in 3 minutes every time. The error was CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT which I am led to believe is an error related to the CPU?

    I tried it again with a higher voltage and it lasted for 10 minutes so I left it overnight. Woke this am and it had crashed.

    When it was on 4.3 with low ram it went through all night without issue. As in out of the box before anything was changed.
    So it was stable at 4GHz and the RAM at 1800.
    Try 4.2Ghz with the RAM at 1600MHz for the moment. And leave the voltage at 1.200v CPU Core Voltage.

    EDIT: I added a screenshot of CPU-Z to My Haswell OC thread
    Last edited by Lloyd_mcse; 27-09-2013 at 11:38.
    Main PC :
    | Intel Core Ultra 9 285K
    |
    ASUS ProArt Z890-CREATOR WIFI
    |
    Corsair Dominator Titanium RGB 64GB (2x32GB) DDR5 6600MT/s
    | ASUS TUF RTX 5060 Ti OC Edition 16GB
    | Samsung 9100 PRO 2TB NVMe
    | Samsung 990 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe
    | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe
    | Sound Blaster AE-7
    | Corsair iCUE LINK TITAN 360 RX RGB
    | ?Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB
    | Corsair HX1000i Platinum
    | LG UltraGear 27G810A-B 27" 4K 180Hz
    | LG C6 evo OLED 42" 4K 160Hz
    | Windows 11 Professional x64
    | Full PC List |


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •