Thread: [Project] New Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very nice mate

I've done away with my DVD drive completely and bought a cheap external USB one for the odd occasion it's needed

Quote Originally Posted by {SAS}TB View Post
    Very nice mate

I've done away with my DVD drive completely and bought a cheap external USB one for the odd occasion it's needed
    Never knew you could do that?.....good idea as my stealth mod was no good in the end as it was too tight once everything was in, so i ripped the front bezel cover off.

I also bought another NZXT fan controller as i missed not being able to see the time on the front of my pc and it also looks class.

Havent really done that much as i have wrecked my left hand and it is so swollen i cant use it properly.....i added a 80mm fan above the 200mm one that i took from the top to pull even more air in from the front of the case.

I have done a few cosmetic mods to the inside and outside but i'm gonna leave it till the end of the build.....trying to find a decent graphics place to laser cut me some vinyl for me as my pal Simon who did Agent orange for me died about a year ago.

Still havent tried the mobo in yet so still not sure whether im going x58/x79 or even Haswell for that matter.

i7 4770k 4.6ghz/Z-87 MSI G45 / X2 GTX770 Amp SLI / 16gb corsair vengeance/ X-fi Titanium soundcard/ Galaxy 1000 watt psu/250gb Samsung ssd/Crucial 128gb ssd /Level 10 GT case/27" Qnix LPS 2560x1440 Monitor / Ideazon stealth gaming keyboard/ Rat 7 MMO/windows 7 x64 Pro. Huge penis and testicles.